Sunday, August 11, 2013

Oh Yes, It's Ladies night


How did everyone spend their long weekend?

In true Boonzaier fashion, the young ladies of my family decided to kick off their long weekend with a pre-public holiday pamper party. The dress code of choice was nothing other than everyone’s favourite pair of pyjamas and of course there were lots of drinks and snacks going around all night. Unfortunately my pancreas problems kept me from taking part in the drinking activities but none the less my sober evening was absolutely amaze balls.
 


Like most girls nights in, there were lots of laughs, secrets and let’s not forget those awful, yet hilarious makeovers we all had to endure. The highlight of the evening, hands down, has got to be the introduction of the spice girls to the party . They hit the sound system on full blast. Seven girls dancing in sync and singing at the top of their lungs to raunchy, yet totally child friendly lyrics were priceless!
Most of us, don't remember exactly how we got to bed that night but it’s safe to say that six out of the seven girls woke up with a mother of a hangover on Friday morning. It was well worth it, well so I heard. While some of the girls tried to sleep off their hangovers, I got my nails done while indulging in red velvet cupcakes and hot coffee for breakfast, SCORE! I hardly ever have my nails painted, as they chip within minutes but Anne was a superstar and painted them so well that they lasted the whole weekend.
My recommendation for this post would be to take time out to just hang with the girls. You get to let some steam off and act like a total idiot, guilt free .Hope everyone's women's day started off as well as mine, until I blog again.

Love and Peace

2 comments: